Wanted to create some special--but I am out of options.

I am posting this here because I did not get a single response in the editor's hideaway. Makes me wonder if people would actually be interested in this.

I came up with a project for FM2010, to have the best management game in the history of the series but updated to the database from the 1999/00 season...but I've ran out of options.

I asked for the Mac version of the CM 99/00 demo, but could not find it. I installed Parallels to run the PC version of the demo and (after hours of work) could not find a single quickstart to work with towards having an even decently small database.

Yesterday, I purchased a Mac version of the game I was able to find on eBay; it said it wass for Mac...and it was alright, but it has to run on Classic Environment, and unless your computer is four years old or older, you cannot run this game.

So after all the money lost and time spent and no one giving me a hand, there is no way I can go on with this project. It really grinds my gears because you'd think people would want this done.

Archived