PC to Mac

Hi

I have a few questions regarding a swith from PC to Mac. I have searched the forums and couldnt find the answers i needed, well i couldnt find them anyway.

1. Can i install via steam?

2. Can i transfer my current save?

3. Is the 9400m intergrated graphics card compatable?

Thanks

• SI Staff

You can't install via Steam but there is an eSellerate digital download version

Your current save can be used on a Mac provided you are using the same game code (or later)

The graphics crad you mention is the Nvidia GeForce 9400m yea? That will work fine

:)

You can't install via Steam but there is an eSellerate digital download version

Your current save can be used on a Mac provided you are using the same game code (or later)

The graphics crad you mention is the Nvidia GeForce 9400m yea? That will work fine

:)

Thanks for your quick reply, thats superb.

With this eSellerate, what exactly is it? Does this mean i have to puchase the game again to run it it like steam or can i still use my boxed disk and run from disk drive?

• SI Staff

You can certainly use the disk, you do have to keep the disk in the drive though.

eSellerate is basically a digital download provider where you can pay for and download a non-disk version of the game. It's not exactly like Steam insofar as it is only a site to provide the game rather than separate software to purchase/launch/update it etc.

You can certainly use the disk, you do have to keep the disk in the drive though.

eSellerate is basically a digital download provider where you can pay for and download a non-disk version of the game. It's not exactly like Steam insofar as it is only a site to provide the game rather than separate software to purchase/launch/update it etc.

I got you now.

I think i will stick to the disk i have but thanks for the help.

Archived