Quality Addition, SI!

The very first game I bought and played on my PSP was FMH and I've loved it ever since (in fact I think a part of me subconsciously wanted to buy a PSP for the sole reason of having a portable FM).

Over the last few years, each new FMH title has added a little something extra, but it's always felt like just a simple update to last year's game to me. This year I really believe that's all changed, and I just want to thank the guys at SI for what has suddenly become a truly worthy little brother of the PC masterpiece.

And I don't mean in terms of graphics or any of that gimmicky crap - since any true FM lover will tell you it's what goes on 'under the hood' that matters - I'm referring to the myriad of convenient, helpful and complex intricacies that really make it feel like I've got FM in my hands. I never watch the 2D highlights because it's a waste of time, and I rarely play with logos, but plenty of features in 2010 have still really caught my eye.

It feels like they've really tested the crap out of this game- the button layout is brilliant, and I never thought it was possible to navigate around so many options with so few buttons but kudos SI, it never even approaches tedious which is quite the feat considering the nature of this game. I won't list features because we all play the game and know them but just as an example- player comparisons are absolutely perfect. Not only is it a very handy addition but it has been implemented so well that I use it all the time despite never going near it on PC!

I know there's more praise than proof here but I just really wanted to get this out there. This is by far the most significant improvement so far in the FMH series, and for once I really feel engrossed in FM on my PSP rather than a somewhat half-baked little money-spinner. Congrats, and thanks.

Archived