Still problem with the club ranking list

I've just updated with the new patch

But I still have the same problem, as I did with the last one. I can not find the club ranking list. I can find a list with coefficents, but it only contains 50 teams.

I can find the list, where you can see your coutrys coefficent and how many teams qualifies for the european competitions.

But still I can not find the list, where you can see how your club is ranked in Europe.

Is this a general problem??

I've just updated with the new patch

But I still have the same problem, as I did with the last one. I can not find the club ranking list. I can find a list with coefficents, but it only contains 50 teams.

I can find the list, where you can see your coutrys coefficent and how many teams qualifies for the european competitions.

But still I can not find the list, where you can see how your club is ranked in Europe.

Is this a general problem??

Do you mean the richest clubs list? This shows how powerful you are ranked in Europe.

If so, go to 'World', all the way down to the bottom, then 'Finances' -> 'Richest Clubs'.

Do you mean the richest clubs list? This shows how powerful you are ranked in Europe.

If so, go to 'World', all the way down to the bottom, then 'Finances' -> 'Richest Clubs'.

No, not that one.

I mean the one, that updates after each season. How your club rank in Europe decides whether you are seeded or not in the european competitions.

Just found it: Go to World -> Major Clubs -> Europe -> Coefficients. You may need to use 'show filters' on the right hand side to edit which nations are included in the list. I had to because for some reason it is missing all the major clubs off until I untick it.

Archived