England manager

Am in 2015. In the 2014 World Cup, England manager, Steve Mclaren was sacked and the Welsh manager retired. As a Premiership, CL, FA Cup, League Cup and Euro Super Cup winner, i was expecrting to be able to get one of the jobs. welsh job went to some guy i have never heard of and the England job, to the Swansea manager who has never won a cup in his whole managerial career.

Anything like this happened to any of you guys?

Am in 2015. In the 2014 World Cup, England manager, Steve Mclaren was sacked and the Welsh manager retired. As a Premiership, CL, FA Cup, League Cup and Euro Super Cup winner, i was expecrting to be able to get one of the jobs. welsh job went to some guy i have never heard of and the England job, to the Swansea manager who has never won a cup in his whole managerial career.

Anything like this happened to any of you guys?

yeah happened with spain to me. was Ajax played just two seasons and after the Euro 2008 Spain manager sacked i applied with 2 champions league titles 2 dutch league titles and 1 dutch cup titles both euro super cup titles and both dutch super cup titles. They gave it to a low grade manager from spain which i never heard of i saw the team he play for. can't remember it but the team was't in the la liga top division

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bmaik:

by unlocking the mode that you can start with an international team but i haven't read that anyone has unlocked this yet ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have.

You have to win the WC to unlock it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bmaik:

congratulations MJGB_Midget icon_wink.gif

icon_biggrin.gif Thanks

@ Sean; ow then maybe I can Unlock it over 1 and a half season with France if i can win the WC icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im gonna try to win WC when it arrives in 2018

Archived