Future fees

Has anyone ever managed to get a player on loan with a future fee? They always say the future fee is unacceptable when I try it. I experimented by trying to get a young Czech striker on loan and set the future fee at £100 million pounds and they still said the future fee was unacceptable.

Has anyone else had this? Is it a bug? Anyone ever managed to get around it?

Most cases you need to pay them for them to accpet this deal. So theres a fee already in place, probably only worth it with young players as you might aswell just buy the player.

For instance I just got a young brazilan regen who has massive potential but had to pay 500k fee and can pay 200k anytime during the 12months. This happened because he just moved to a club and wasnt interested in my club due to moving so soon, so hopefully after 12 months he will be keen.

I also got a part exchange recently but the AI club did it, so I made a profit on a player I didnt need plus got a fairly good young striker. Most of the time they suck

Originally posted by Neyles:

It seems buggy. It's more or less like initiating a player exchange which is also next to impossible.

I actually made a straight player swap deal with an AI manager yesterday. That got me a 21 years old Spanish striker worth 47.5 times more than the player I gave away icon_biggrin.gif

Archived