Is there likely to be a Patch 10.3?

Of course there will be 10.3 threads because a lot of people have got wise and don't buy the game until the final version.

I don't play fm2010 and have no intention of doing so until the final patch, when I will make up my own mind whether or not it is worth playing a long term game.

I've been playing fm2010 with the 10.1 patch and it is totally playable and the best one yet, the only thing that annoys me is the match engine but that's all been fixed now. The game is in so much detail that it would need a million people working non-stop for a year to get every single kink out. If people whinge as much as they do then go play championship manager ROFL

Because the world is not an island my friend.

I trust the opinions of others, and if they are saying fm2010 is the best version yet then I can believe them. At the moment they are not, so I will wait until the last patch and then make up my mind.

"They" are a small minority. 10.2 has fixed a lot of minor annoyances IMO. A lot of the big techie issues seem to be down to 3rd party changes.

I was just about to install the patch when I read threads in the editors' forum. I've spent days on a complex xml file and I wanted to incorporate it into a new game with the new patch. But it seems the changes to the editor completely screw xml files created in the original 10.0 editor. If this is the case I can't throw away all that hard work and install the patch. I wonder if SI could release a different version of the patch without the editor 'fixes'.

has it fixed the problem where you are a favoured/legend/icon after many many years of success, leave for a new challenge and find yourself instantly removed from favour, the hitherto unprecedented level of success you brought the club seemingly expunged from the annuls of history immediately and forever?

Archived