What The Heck - Training Gone Wrong

FSL

Over the course of a week my player has developed 30 red arrows including 1 for every technical stat he has. Some of the stats have dropped by 3-4pts. He was rated 3 1/2 stars and is now rated 2 1/2 stars. He is only 20 years old but is unhappy is that anything to do with it?

(I would post SS but dont know how to)

What is to blame for this horrific drop?

How to Post a Screenshot

• While in FM, press the 'Prt Sc' button (usually next to F12 on your keyboard).
  • Open an image editing program such as Paint and paste the image
  • Save the file as a JPEG
  • Or press Alt+F9 and look for the image in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\screenshots
  • Upload the image to an image hosting website such as Photobucket or Imageshack
  • Post the direct Url to the image here.

Is he on part-time training?

Has he been injured?

the training is pointless anyway because no matter if you for ex if u have a striker and you put his shooting to intense even if you leave the training on the default setting he wont get any better any way so it makes no diff what training you use i tested it out on welbeck put him on his own training with shooting intense never got better the fin 17 then started again left him on the default and same never got any better than before. so in my view training is pointless and its something si really need to look into for next year. all in all great game best so far.

On FM 2009 i played one game for 51 days... ive been on this particular game on FM 10 for 8 days and ive never seen anybody go down like this before... just wondering whats gone so wrong really and its a very cruel trick to have in the database. Has it happened to anybody else

what does your coach say of his training sessions? if you go to the training tab on the player the coach will express his views on it.

also what kind of personality does your player have? and work rate?

20 years old sounds too young to be named captain imo as well.

maybe get an experienced player with a professional personality to mentor him.,

Archived