Create Filter From Seneky

Okay, downloaded the new patch tonight (auto-update with steam) and just went into player search now, clicked filter and the usual options are there but ''Create Filter From Seneky'' is there now also. I have never seen this before. went into it and its a list of 6 goalkeepers. Clicked edit filter and there was a few conditions already made out like handling and kicking attribute filters there.

Has anybod else experienced this on the new patch?

heheh, "create filter from seneky" Seneky must have been the last name of the goalkeeper you currently had selected on your player search screen. That creates a filter based on whichever player you have selected, so it's more like Create Filter from (name of selected player) . It's been in the game since before the patch.

heheh, "create filter from seneky" Seneky must have been the last name of the goalkeeper you currently had selected on your player search screen. That creates a filter based on whichever player you have selected, so it's more like Create Filter from (name of selected player) . It's been in the game since before the patch.

But I've never searched for a goalkeeper I'm sure of it. I bought Lloris at the start of the game. No need to do a search for that;)

Archived