Question about the distribution of regens

I've always wondered this, and it may be a bit of a silly question but I'll ask it anyway.

If say (as a random example) I load England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France and then Belgium, and I play in Belgium. With Belgium having the lowest standard of league out of all of them (set at 12), would all the crappy regens fall to me and all the good ones go to the major leagues? Or does it have no difference at all? I've always wondered this.

Thanks.

Simple answer, no. Depending on how good your youth facilities are it is likely that you may have a lower general level of regens but you still have a distinct possibility of getting regens with world class pa, the bigger teams in the larger leagues are just more liekly to generate wonderkids than you are.

Speaking of regens and youth facilities...

Does every team have a "preset" amount of stars/points for every new youth intake, depending on the quality of the facility?

I tried to reload several times before the new intake, and every time the total PA stars ranges from 4 to 5, to be shared among 4-5 players (terrible youth intake, barely worth the money to axe them all)

So, is the level of intakes random or is it predetermined, and the only random thing is the distribution of the preset total PA/stars among players?

Speaking of regens and youth facilities...

Does every team have a "preset" amount of stars/points for every new youth intake, depending on the quality of the facility?

I tried to reload several times before the new intake, and every time the total PA stars ranges from 4 to 5, to be shared among 4-5 players (terrible youth intake, barely worth the money to axe them all)

So, is the level of intakes random or is it predetermined, and the only random thing is the distribution of the preset total PA/stars among players?

The quality of the youth facilities is set, and from that a random distribution of newgens is produced. The quality of newgens is naturally biased to those with better facilities.

The quality of the youth facilities is set, and from that a random distribution of newgens is produced. The quality of newgens is naturally biased to those with better facilities.

Again, to clarify, it has nothing to do with the standard of league? In an extreme case, if I have England, Spain and Italy loaded, yet I play in Iceland with a team with TOP facilities they'd still make good youth? It has no difference?

Kinda makes you think, perhaps next to league rep we could have a stat about youth development in a league, not a club. I mean countries like Brazil, Argentina, France, Holland, would have a very high stat, 18-20 and therefore would have a greater chance of producing top class newgens. Not saying no other countries could as it would mean after some years these countries where unbeatable, but would just increase the chance.

Again, to clarify, it has nothing to do with the standard of league? In an extreme case, if I have England, Spain and Italy loaded, yet I play in Iceland with a team with TOP facilities they'd still make good youth? It has no difference?

No it doesn't, sadly.

Kinda makes you think, perhaps next to league rep we could have a stat about youth development in a league, not a club. I mean countries like Brazil, Argentina, France, Holland, would have a very high stat, 18-20 and therefore would have a greater chance of producing top class newgens. Not saying no other countries could as it would mean after some years these countries where unbeatable, but would just increase the chance.

I agree 100%, but this would be something for the future.

Well, the league reputation HAS some long-term effect on newgen quality. Because newgen quality is not only a function of the quality of the youth facilities, but also of the CLUB REPUTATION. As club reputation depends (to some extend) on league reputation, there is an indirect connection...

Another question, if I load all players from top division clubs in say Serbia, will they still produce the same amount of regens as if I had the league loaded? Thanks.

Good question. I think the answer would be that they wouldn't, but they would still produce a solid amount.

Archived