New patch cant find players

Just wondering if anyone else is having similar problems. There a few good youngsters on the game which I can no longer find also things like beckham on loan to AC milan when he isnt? Loads of free players now with all clubs? Maybe its just me would like to know your opinions

• Administrators

The Beckham move has been agreed IRL so has gone in, the db has undergone slight changes, likewise the make up of some the players loaded with certain leagues. You can always start a new game and use the 10.0/1 db instead.

Wow.. I loved that guy cheap yet effective in his mid years.. Where the hell is he? I could get him for only about £250k.. Arghh!

Yeh im gutted as well mate was a great backup keeper and a bargain dont understand where hes gone nevermind. Plus numerous good freebies have been snapped up

Yeah i noticed some players are not loaded up with the Large database now, Usually go for a young french striker

Vincent Acapandie

Put his name in the search bar and to my suprise he his not on the game.

So had to load a new game up with all players from French nation loaded up now, which as took my game speed down by half a star.

His reputation may have been adjusted slightly.

His ability may be a random number, so on that particular save you started, it wasnt generated high enough for the game to include him in a non-active league

Archived