What do you do....?

I've just won the champions league final on penalties and couldn't bare to watch.

I get so nervous because at this point I know that tactics has nothing to do with it and I

can't influence the outcome what so ever. Ofcourse I can chose who takes them, but I've found even great players miss in intense situations and poor penalty takers score with ease.

I normaly look on the net whilst the shootout takes place or have no highlights and turn the speed up and look away until it's done :D

So what do you do? Do I take it too serious :rolleyes:

I've just won the champions league final on penalties and couldn't bare to watch.

I remain fully clothed as well.

I don't like watching penalties be taken. The rumours of there being indicators of the penalties outcome (I've yet to see a proof of it either on the forums or in my games) notwithstanding, there's a delicious tension to be had there.

I rarely watch the Pen Shootouts, because since I can remember, you can tell when a player will miss, as there is a slight delay in them taking the pen.

So if I don't watch, I don't know. :thup:

Hadn't noticed that. My eagle eye must be out of touch.

Just need to get to a cup final now :rolleyes:

I rarely watch the Pen Shootouts, because since I can remember, you can tell when a player will miss, as there is a slight delay in them taking the pen.

So if I don't watch, I don't know. :thup:

They removed that in FM10 mate.

Archived