My match wont play on 10.2!

Hi Si Team,

I have downloaded patch 10.2 and it works fine, started a new game and everything works...except I can play matches. I can pick the team and set all the pre-match (team talk etc...) but when I click 'Play' it just locks up. and wont play the match.

Will you need the file uploaded? if so how do I do that?

Thanks

Could you run it fine before you patched? Have you tried updating your graphic drivers? Let me know, thanks.

I was running it fine on my old laptop. My new one turned up yesterday (New DellStudio 17) and this is the first time I've played it (running on the new patch, no other patches installed on this machine).

As this is new I assume it has the most up-to-date graphics cards and processors (well I hope so anyway as thats what I paid for!). The rest of the game runs fine, just the match.

I was running it fine on my old laptop. My new one turned up yesterday (New DellStudio 17) and this is the first time I've played it (running on the new patch, no other patches installed on this machine).

As this is new I assume it has the most up-to-date graphics cards and processors (well I hope so anyway as thats what I paid for!). The rest of the game runs fine, just the match.

Update the drivers to your graphics card. Even though it's a new computer, the people you bought it from most likely used the CD bundled with the hardware to install the drivers, and the drivers could be months out of date.

• Administrators
do you have to start a new game for the new patch to take effect?

No the patch is backwards compatible. Certain things (like competition rules, db updates and prize money) need you to start a new game, but if you're involved in a fun save already then I'd recommend carrying on - I know I am!

No the patch is backwards compatible. Certain things (like competition rules, db updates and prize money) need you to start a new game, but if you're involved in a fun save already then I'd recommend carrying on - I know I am!

@Neil - so does this mean that the change to the chilean competition rules won't work in my current chile save game..? I finally got my second div side promoted last night... and was hoping that the new patch fixed it... :(

Jimbo

Archived