Save Game Compatible?

So what save game compatible means, is that every single change (except those of the database) are implemented to your current game? I will get the prize money in the League Cup, the massive amount of offsides reduced and the bug with the touchline shouts being set before a match starts fixed on my West Hame game, which is well into the second season?

Would be ever so grateful if an official from SI would clear up the real differences between starting a new game, and continuing on the old.

Patches have always been "save-game compatible" which means changes in them apply to "works in progress" so any "fixes" in that patch will appply ie offsides, long shots, etc.

Anyone got a clue what i do?

When i try download it its says save or find, wehn i save it and try to open it doesn't do owt has anyone got any clues?

try adding .exe to the end of the file name that you downloaded, then it should self-extract and run

• Administrators
So what save game compatible means, is that every single change (except those of the database) are implemented to your current game? I will get the prize money in the League Cup, the massive amount of offsides reduced and the bug with the touchline shouts being set before a match starts fixed on my West Hame game, which is well into the second season?

Would be ever so grateful if an official from SI would clear up the real differences between starting a new game, and continuing on the old.

You've said it yourself, things set at the start like prize money and competition rules you'll need to start a new game - offsides, touchline shouts and anything to do with the match engine will be fixed immediately.

Personally I'm quite happy to patch my game (started in 10.0) then carry on, but everybody is different. Hope this clears a few things up.

You've said it yourself, things set at the start like prize money and competition rules you'll need to start a new game - offsides, touchline shouts and anything to do with the match engine will be fixed immediately.

Personally I'm quite happy to patch my game (started in 10.0) then carry on, but everybody is different. Hope this clears a few things up.

Is newgen progression part of the first group or the second (for ones in the future, obviously)?

Thanks! Helped alot. I won't bother starting up a new game, then.

• Administrators
Is newgen progression part of the first group or the second (for ones in the future, obviously)?

Certainly the training changes will be in the new patch (which should have a fair sized effect), but not 100% certain about the 'new' starting Newgens, will have to look into that for you.

Archived