Can anyone who has a few seconds while playing, please help me out?

Hi guys,

I'm having a few technical FM problems - described here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=175389 - and just want to see if anyone is having the same issues. So if you have a few seconds, when you are playing an actual match in any version of FM, can you check your Task Manager to see if the process "System" with description "NT Kernel & System is taking up more than a few percent of your CPU resources? You may need to click on "Show Processes From All Users" at the bottom of the Task Manager screen. This must also be done while the game is playing in 2D or 3D, and therefore not while paused.

Please post which version of FM you are playing, whether you have the latest patch, and how high a percentage you see NT System & Kernel reach. Also please let us know what operating system (eg. Windows 7) you are using.

Thanks in advance!

That's not an FM thing, it quite commonly related to a buggy BIOS.

You might resetting your BIOSto default while rebooting and see what happens.

This is an interesting reply, thanks. If it's not an FM thing, why does it only happen when I am running the match engine? I can't replicate this problem on any other software, including CPU-intensive video editing software. Even if I pause the match engine to make a sub, the NT Kernel & System process immediately drops to normal levels (0% to 5%). When I resume, it shoots straight back up.

Archived