Re-evaluate Season Expectations

At the start of every season the board asks (sometimes tells you) what league position they should expect and how much money you get on that basis.

I would like to be able to up my prediction if i am doing well.

Say I tell the board I will avoid relegation and they give me 2.5mill. Now imagine I am doing much better by Jan. Safety practically guaranteed. I would like a bit more money for the jan transfer window on the basis that I will finish higher.

At the start of the jan transfer window may be the board could ask your prediction again and give new money based on the current finances.

At the start the season if given the option of mid table finish with 5mill budget then maybe in jan they could offer me the chance to keep the start of season prediction with no extra money or pick a mid table finish and a chance to spend the remaining 2.5mill.

Of course the trade off is that the season expectations are higher and if you don't fulfill, ie only avoid relegation and not finish mid table, then your job security would drop the same way it normally does for failing start of season expectations.

Archived