Transfer Embargo

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How long is this embargo going to last?

I choose a small team in Wales to manage (Aberstwyth Town) and the chairman is ready to go. Fine with me. I start trying to bring in players and every deal gets cancelled because of a transfer embargo as the club is changin hands...FOR SEVEN MONTHS. I completely miss the January transfer window and the season is over AND I'm still embargoed.

Is this natural? A bug? I understand the need for realism in the game, but this is ridiculous. I'd like to actually be able to play the game. Is there anyway to turn this feature off or bring about resolution sooner?

(http://community.sigames.com/showthr...light=takeover) is a thread that discusses this issue. I just found it. The major point is that it originally seemed to focus on Leeds. I think the only reason I found this was that no one else would play this team (who could blame them?)

Anyway, I'll just sit back and politely wait for this to resolve in the game. I can't renew any contracts, so this team will be out of players by the end of next season.

Can anyone say "Gretna"?

Archived