Editing

You can edit it in the editor that comes with the game. I haven't used the one from 2010 but i am pretty sure it will be similar to the previous ones.

Once you have loaded up the database in the editor search for the club that you want to edit. when you find that club double click on them and you will have a list of sub options. in these sub options should be a stadium option where you can update the capacity of your stadium and average attendance ect, ect. In the staff sub section double click on your chairmans name and then you can update his stats, not sure if the sugar dady option is in here though i think it might be in the finaces sub section and you just tick a box. Save the database as whatever name you feel like E.G AFC wimbledon edited data.

When you load up FM10 and go to start a new game there should be a box to tick to include edited changes or something like that, tick this and youwill then have the data you have edited into the game available.

I am pretty sure this is correct, hopefully someone who has used the DB can confirm or point you in the correct direction.

You can edit it in the editor that comes with the game. I haven't used the one from 2010 but i am pretty sure it will be similar to the previous ones.

Once you have loaded up the database in the editor search for the club that you want to edit. when you find that club double click on them and you will have a list of sub options. in these sub options should be a stadium option where you can update the capacity of your stadium and average attendance ect, ect. In the staff sub section double click on your chairmans name and then you can update his stats, not sure if the sugar dady option is in here though i think it might be in the finaces sub section and you just tick a box. Save the database as whatever name you feel like E.G AFC wimbledon edited data.

When you load up FM10 and go to start a new game there should be a box to tick to include edited changes or something like that, tick this and youwill then have the data you have edited into the game available.

I am pretty sure this is correct, hopefully someone who has used the DB can confirm or point you in the correct direction.

Yeah, that's correct. Sorry for not going into more detail.

When you click 'new game' a pop up box should appear and that will contain the 'change' box, which you tick if you want to include your database changes. On the next screen all your database add ons will be listed, and you just have to select the ones you want to be included in the game.

Archived