Working For Free

As manager wages play absolutely no part in the game other than showing how much you are valued do you ever work for free to benefit your club? I think any lower league side would be delighted if the manager would work for free and if it gave you a little bit more wage room why wouldnt you.

Well, I'm thinking the same. I always select the minimum possible wage when being offered contract.

Lol sod that crap, I am well greedy and always hold out for the most I can get. I dont even sign a contract when they first offer it to me so they get desperate when I only have few weeks left to run and pay me more.

Lol sod that crap, I am well greedy and always hold out for the most I can get. I dont even sign a contract when they first offer it to me so they get desperate when I only have few weeks left to run and pay me more.

You won't be bringing that money in reteirment with you. ;)

I can understand how that would help a club sack you as they wouldnt have to pay you anything on you contract after you were sacked, interesting, I didnt really think of that. But someone also made a point that if your a great manager who performs well I dont think they would have the guts to sack you.

It would be nice to have a personal bank balance so after x amount of years you may buy a club and become chairman. although history has shown that the few chairman who have been managers too have been poo. but atleast you can give yourself more transfer kitty when you KNOW you need it.:)

a few lower league clubs but can only think of mark goldberg/ bromley fc.

It would be nice to have a personal bank balance so after x amount of years you may buy a club and become chairman. although history has shown that the few chairman who have been managers too have been poo. but atleast you can give yourself more transfer kitty when you KNOW you need it.:)

That would be interesting to own your own club and set your finances aswell as manage them. You would be torn between giving yourself a massive transfer kitty and trying to keep your bank balance healthy.

a few lower league clubs but can only think of mark goldberg/ bromley fc.

I'm totally against the idea tbh. But there is a discussion going on here about it :)

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=176322

Archived