resigning from a club

Guest josh9393

Guest josh9393

i've just resigned from celtic after 4 seasons. we won 4 premier leagues, 1 scottish cup, 1 league cup and got to the knockout stages of the cl the last 3 seasons, reaching the final of the europa league in my first year.

using fmrte i looked up the relations between the club and myself. just before i resigned, i was on the favoured personnel list and was a liked person with value of 98 on fmrte.

the day after i resigned i was off the favoured personnel list, and was a disliked person with value of 100. 100!!! How can i be effectively celtic's least liked person in the world after winning them 4 consecutive titles??!!

why is it like this and is there any chance of changing it in patch 2, or for FM2011?

Guest josh9393
When I started reading this thread, I liked you.

Now I don't.

Seems realistic.

um, ok.

you resigned or you pushed the board to its limits until they sacked you?

i resigned because i wanted a new challenge, there's only so far you can go with celtic and i was there. my job security was very secure, and most of the team had, and still have, me on their favoured personnel list.

I totally, completely, 100000% agree, it was exactly the same in FM09 and it's really disappointing that things like this haven't been sorted out and I don't understand why. Little things like this make such a difference to the feeling of realism, like if you have been hugely successful at a club and go back with your new team or as an international manager, the crowd should acknowledge you etc. The game just doesn't reflect your managerial history AT ALL imo, so you almost feel what's been the point of my career (I know it's a game :) but it's easy to get immersed)

I know that everything is always said to be really hectic and busy when S. I blog just before the game is released, but what happens for the other 300 days of the year? Shouldn't things like this and a million others that people have been complaining about for over a year be sorted by now?

Sorry if i'm being a completely naive ****, but that's just my feeling.

Guest josh9393
I totally, completely, 100000% agree, it was exactly the same in FM09 and it's really disappointing that things like this haven't been sorted out and I don't understand why. Little things like this make such a difference to the feeling of realism, like if you have been hugely successful at a club and go back with your new team or as an international manager, the crowd should acknowledge you etc. The game just doesn't reflect your managerial history AT ALL imo, so you almost feel what's been the point of my career (I know it's a game :) but it's easy to get immersed)

I know that everything is always said to be really hectic and busy when S. I blog just before the game is released, but what happens for the other 300 days of the year? Shouldn't things like this and a million others that people have been complaining about for over a year be sorted by now?

Sorry if i'm being a completely naive ****, but that's just my feeling.

exactly my view. :thup:

its also things like a club disliking you after you rejected a job offer from them. then its very unlikely they will offer it to you again if you change your mind in a couple of years etc.

little things which make a big difference

Guest josh9393
Those selfish scum, after all you did for them. I would just say they are in agony you left because now they aren't going to win anything and hate you for that.

:D i'm glad to say they've just lost their 1st match of the next season

Archived