the clubranking list

You can see the coefficents, but I can't seem to find out where you can see how your club is placed. at the end of the season, there is always an update of how the clubs rank in your europe, and which club has rised the highest trough the rankings.

But i can't see this list, help me please?

Hey, I noticed you posted in that similar thread but I figured it would be easier to answer in this one, I think what you're looking for is also in a similar location. Similar to finding the Nation coefficients you go to World>Nations>Europe then you click on the Clubs tab. One of the sub tabs on this page is Coefficients and I think that is what you were looking for?

Hi Jason, the tab you mentioned where you can see the coefficents, only contains a list (in my game) of about 50 clubs. It's not a clubranking list, where you can see how your club is placed. I know there was one in FM09 and in earlier FM games.

As I said earlier, I can find the coefficent for each country.

But if I want to find out how my team are ranked in Europe, the list only comes up with about 50 clubs. But I can see the whole list by adding each country.

But if I continue playing, and will see the list again, it's the same list with the same approximately 50 clubs.

And can not figure out why, can someone help me?

Archived