How can I get a new chairman?

I'm Arsenal and I feel that Peter Hill Wood isn't enough of a powerhouse in the Premier League anymore. I need a Rich sugar daddy, as far as i know Wood is not this? I've seen clubs like Liverpool have takeovers but how do they get rid of the old chairman and do they have a choice in who becomes new chairman?

Well I mean I would edit it but through editing one thing causes a chain reaction within me, when I edit something like this I then edit my transfer and wage budget and then go onto finally edit players attributes which ruins the game alternatively, this is what made me quit my Arsenal career that was 6 years in because I got carried away with editing. :(

Several ways to acheive what you want, but all of them involve 'cheating', that is, not allowing the game to run its natural course.

1 - Start a new game as Arsenal and edit Peter Hill-Woods Board Confidence and Fan Confidence levels. He won't have the backing of the fans or the Board and he'll sellup eventually.

2 - Use FMRTE to edit his Sugar Daddy status to Foreground, Background or Underwriter.

3 - Use FMRTE to edit his age to 99, forcing a takeover of the club. Sugar Daddy is not guarenteed though.

one way could be is buy making arsenal go into a huge debt forcing him to sell as he cant affordto replace it and hell have to sell. This worked with me at genoa on 09 because the chairman was an asswipe we had 30 mil from 2nd year income and no debt so he gives me 2 mil:mad:

Archived