[FM10] A UK adventure

m1234566778

Welcome to my UK adventure. I'll start unemployed and wait until the right job comes along, I hope to work my way up the leagues and eventually win a major trophy!

Selected leagues: England BSN/BSS and above, N.Ireland 1st division and above, Ireland 1st division and above, Scotland 3rd division and above, Wales Prem only and also the top divisions from France and Spain

Season 1 - Summary (Unemployed and Chester City)

Review

I had to wait until January before the right job offer came. Chester City offered me a job and despite the position of the club, something appealed to me like none of the other jobs. They had 4 points and were trailing the rest of the pack by 20 points. I knew it was one hell of a challenge. Despite some good performances and managing to get another 15 points on the board we were relegated with 6 games left to play. Blue Square North here we come.

League position: 24th

Top scorer: Gregg Blundell 10

Transfers: In: Jermaine Johnson and Greg Mills (Loans from Derby), Conor Henderson (Loan from Arsenal), Joe Mason (Free from Plymouth), Scott Shulton (Loan from Ebbsfleet) and Danny Glover (Loan from Port Vale)

Thats a tough start, almost mission impossible. They do normaly say if your bottom at xmas your going down.

At least you should be one of the favorites for next season. Out of interest, What are your finances like?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived