Please help with new patch

.......i'm deperate to start a new season with the new patch 10.1......im still using 10.0 and the bugs are annoying me. I have tried to download the new patch but its not working and im not the most computer literate of people.

I would appreciate anyones help asap

Gavin

Can somebody phone me .......i'm deperate to start a new season with the new patch 10.1......im still using 10.0 and the bugs are annoying me. I have tried to download the new patch but its not working and im not the most computer literate of people.

I would appreciate anyones help asap

Gavin

Take your phone number off mate edit your post.:thup:

You beauty......thanks to celts1888 and rawrrrface im now using the new version. All that needs to happen for my night to get better is for my beloved birmingham to win tonight and gers to lose to dundee......im a part time hoops fan!

Good luck with your game GolfProGav.:thup:

You beauty......thanks to celts1888 and rawrrrface im now using the new version. All that needs to happen for my night to get better is for my beloved birmingham to win tonight and gers to lose to dundee......im a part time hoops fan!

Better wait for a couple of days when the new patch is out (probably before Christmas), and then begin a new game. ;)

Archived