Goal Replay Exporter?

I wish SI had a way to easily save replays for goals as .avi or .mpg files in a decent or high viewing quality. This way people could share and upload their files on youtube.

I think it would be really interesting if we could laugh or marvel at some people's goals. I'm saying this because in FM06 I just scored a goal where my team were passing the ball around and it came to my centre back (who is in the back of his half) plays a perfect long ball to my forward (who is in the opponents half). One touch and he scores. They are both regens and the centre back has 17 for passing and 20 for decisions and creativity. While my forward has 20 in off the ball. (sorry I'm getting a bit off topic but I love the regens in FM06 :D)

Maybe even a 3rd party could take this on as a project?

Or perhaps include it in FM11?

I wish SI had a way to easily save replays for goals as .avi or .mpg files in a decent or high viewing quality. This way people could share and upload their files on youtube.

I think it would be really interesting if we could laugh or marvel at some people's goals. I'm saying this because in FM06 I just scored a goal where my team were passing the ball around and it came to my centre back (who is in the back of his half) plays a perfect long ball to my forward (who is in the opponents half). One touch and he scores. They are both regens and the centre back has 17 for passing and 20 for decisions and creativity. While my forward has 20 in off the ball. (sorry I'm getting a bit off topic but I love the regens in FM06 :D)

Maybe even a 3rd party could take this on as a project?

Or perhaps include it in FM11?

I like your idea. Like the idea of saving replays on the fifa games that you could show your mates? If I ever scored a goal on fifa I would save the replay and show it to my friends. I was never good at scoring free-kicks

:D

I would even go further and have a built-in replay viewer allowing you to watch what happened in the League the same way you watch a TV show IRL. You could choose to watch this TV show or not and see all the goals from the other teams, some highlights, comments about the progress of a team, discussions about the transfer rumors or manager about to lose their job.

I would even go further and have a built-in replay viewer allowing you to watch what happened in the League the same way you watch a TV show IRL. You could choose to watch this TV show or not and see all the goals from the other teams, some highlights, comments about the progress of a team, discussions about the transfer rumors or manager about to lose their job.

Thats a great idea actually.

Archived