Worried that i am a Gameaholic

Hello

I am getting worried that i am dagerously addicted to FM 10. I am almost afraid to look att the game status to see how many Hours i Have played on my current save, i think it´s about 10 days now IRl and I got the game on release day.

I know similar threads have been up before, but here is the "how many days have I been on the game since I got it", and please reasure me that i can continue my wonderful FM Career without beeing worried that i play it to much ;)

How many days have you spent in the wonderful world of FM10

Hello

I am getting worried that i am dagerously addicted to FM 10. I am almost afraid to look att the game status to see how many Hours i Have played on my current save, i think it´s about 10 days now IRl and I got the game on release day.

I know similar threads have been up before, but here is the \"how many days have I been on the game since I got it\", and please reasure me that i can continue my wonderful FM Career without beeing worried that i play it to much ;)

How many days have you spent in the wonderful world of FM10

Bloomin hell. 10 days?!!

Thats 240 hours

14,400 mins

864,000 seconds!! lol

I have played for just under 3 days on FM10. :)

Bloomin hell. 10 days?!!

Thats 240 hours

14,400 mins

864,000 seconds!! lol

I have played for just under 3 days on FM10. :)

Yea i know it´s scary. And i have a High pressure job, girlfreind that i don´t think i neglect and i spend time with my friends, but the night is for me and my FM!

Just passed a week. Mind you I'm the sort of person whose attention tends to jump between things and occasionally I'll go to something else with the intention of only being a short while (like now) but end up leaving it for ages. I do save if I think this has going to happen so a few hours aren't added on if I don't resume playing but I still think the best part of a day is due to that. Given there have been quite a few occasions when I haven't played it for up to a few days, 10 days is plausable if you spend an entire evening on it on a regular basis. Anyway as long as you're keeping up with work and gf then you shouldn't worry about whether it seems obsessive. Think of it as being able to get good value out of it.

Just passed a week. Mind you I'm the sort of person whose attention tends to jump between things and occasionally I'll go to something else with the intention of only being a short while (like now) but end up leaving it for ages. I do save if I think this has going to happen so a few hours aren't added on if I don't resume playing but I still think the best part of a day is due to that. Given there have been quite a few occasions when I haven't played it for up to a few days, 10 days is plausable if you spend an entire evening on it on a regular basis. Anyway as long as you're keeping up with work and gf then you shouldn't worry about whether it seems obsessive. Think of it as being able to get good value out of it.

Yes i have it on almost the whole evening but usualy not playing it all the time. I have a laptop so i have it on when i am wathing TV or making dinner or something else. SO maybe seven days of active playing time. And I am not realy worried, I just want to know how much time people are spending on FM.

The good news is that the more I play the more I enjoy it!

Yea i know it´s scary. And i have a High pressure job, girlfreind that i don´t think i neglect and i spend time with my friends, but the night is for me and my FM!

I have the same as you, adding to that two children! I wish I could find 10 hours to play it for, but........... no can do. :(

Just like alcohol and smoking, I cant get that into games. Maybe 1 hour a night is enough for me. I usually spend my time reading the net and playin with my daughter. :p

I am not the addictive type of personality.

Same. Although on a current save I have been holidaying trough the night to see what happens and have reacked up 8 days of gameplay. Respect to you though mate...

It's been out for what? Like 45 days?! :eek:
That equates to...wait a minute...roughly an average of 15 hours a day! Does he ever sleep? Oh, of course, real football managers don't need sleep...:D

Just under 5 days here, and I got it about 3 weeks after release day.

Archived