What do you reckon an FM save would be like in 2100?

Place your bets now, as I am planning to, in a few days, or maybe a week, have a playable game (with a few loaded countries) in the year 2100!

Will Newcastle win the EPL? Which of the big four will go down, if any! Who will be the next Messi?

Also, a save so far into the future will test the full capability of a long term game (which I'm sure will be interesting for the newgen problems thread).

Ooh! Ooh! Upload please! Love playing these games!

I reckon Leeds will have been a yoyo team for 100 years, with Bristol having been a force to be reckoned with for a number of years but have since waned.

Notts County will have challenged the big four eventually, but gone into administration.

Liverpool won't be one of the big four.

Tottenham probably will be in the big four.

Man U will have gone into administration and now languish permanantly mid-table.

Random biggish teams: Swansea and Nottingham Forrest.

I played your save and i noticed that there is not one regen with attributes like Ronaldo Messi Kaka or any world class player.Regens with good dribbling technique speed lack flair or determination strikers with finishing 19 and of the ball 9!! but still valued 20 + mil.

I played your save and i noticed that there is not one regen with attributes like Ronaldo Messi Kaka or any world class player.Regens with good dribbling technique speed lack flair or determination strikers with finishing 19 and of the ball 9!! but still valued 20 + mil.

Many players throughout history in the save have had this though. Like, for example Julien Noel and Matthew McPake. Aswell as Peter Baxter, not the Peter Baxter currently on the save, but a different one...

Just started downloading this file but noticed that its 168mb so when it finally downloads it will probably take ages to load and process the fixtures and so on. Should still be worth a look though.

Just started downloading this file but noticed that its 168mb so when it finally downloads it will probably take ages to load and process the fixtures and so on. Should still be worth a look though.

Surprisingly not really, I can run a holiday save from my laptop and it can process 10 seasons or so when I am asleep...

Always dreamed of such a game with actually managing teams, in FM09 I started one to last long but then FM2010 had this editor ... If the newgens get a bit fixed (and the memory leak too) I'll start the full Europe game (at least one of all leagues in Europe active) for a long time.

FM1000 seems to be another person who realises the newgen problem :) It's indeed true that players keep being valued like the start players but they are less good with weird stats in most cases.

It's not slow at all mate. It took just a bit more than usual to load the game. but in-game speed is the same.

@ Unknown Hacker

20306165.th.jpg

Sorry mate, couldn't resist it. :D

On my version of the game I retired too. I am currently named Stephan Jones. Thought it was a bit unrealistic having a 100 year old manager for eternity.

And I was thinking of GZIP for compression, but no many people have got the GZIP algorithm have they...

Any chance of some screenies? Who's been the dominant force in England/Europe?

It has been quite a tough league over the past few years when it comes to predicting. Man City have won 30 odd titles, and Bristol City once won 15 in a row... But sine their glory years both have faded a little.

Archived