Help with new patch - please!

Hi, I need help downloading the new patch, can anyone give me a step by step guide. I am not the best when it comes to downloading things like this so I would appreciate an idiots guide to doing it. Eg. which folder do i save it to and how do i know its working? Many thanks

• Administrators

It depends what version of the game you are running. If you are running from Steam it will patch automatically so you won't have to do anything.

If you are running straight from Disc you need to download the PC Boxed version.

If you have a digital download version you need the ESD or digital version of the patch. All these can be found here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=158962

Simply download the patch directly to somewhere you want on your computer. Then when it's finished downloading, you just double-click on the file to open it. Once it's open a pop-up will appear and in the bottom right corner there is an 'update' button - click this and it'll start to update your game.

Once finished, close the box and you are ready to go! Let me know how you get on, thanks.

Archived