Cash flow with Liverpool

pc79

Just about to go into my 2nd season with LFC. Finished 2nd in the league to Chelsea, and beat Barca in the Champs league final.

The board have kindly given me £14mill to spend, and Ive sold Kuyt and Rieira for a combined £19.75 but i only have 20mill to spend? Is that right that the Yanks are creaming some of my funds away?

I would be happy if they was bought by someone else on the game. Just like on fm 09! i hate them yanks, 2m first season what a stupid amount! and when i offer players to other clubs they don't bid for them, they want them on a loan to buy deal, which i think is a rip off.

Just about to go into my 2nd season with LFC. Finished 2nd in the league to Chelsea, and beat Barca in the Champs league final.

The board have kindly given me £14mill to spend, and Ive sold Kuyt and Rieira for a combined £19.75 but i only have 20mill to spend? Is that right that the Yanks are creaming some of my funds away?

Liverpool should have you in charge instead of that fool Benitez.

This is exactly the sort of reason why there are demonstrations against the board IRL. People generally can't understand this - Hicks and Gillet are leeches who will run this club into the ground.

LFC end of season dinner......

Starter: Sour grapes

Main course: Plaice (5th or 6th)

Pudding: Selection from, Kuyt, Ngog, Lucas, Dossena, or Degen

Drinks are available but strictly no doubles or trebles and definately no Carling prem

There will be a selection of wines served by some fat spanish bloke wi a dodgy goatee

Dress code strictly late 80's to celebrate our last league success

All drinks to be served in plastic cups as cups are not on the agenda this season.

Entertainment will be Rafa's amazing party trick, of making £200million dissappear into thin air with sweet FA to show for it!

Sad but true. Can only hope FM gives us something else to focus on!

What does it say on the finance screen for the % of transfer revenue added to transfer funds?

Was the £19.75m all paid up front or is some of it being paid in installments? If it's in installments then you won't get it all added to the current years transfer kitty.

What does it say on the finance screen for the % of transfer revenue added to transfer funds?

Was the £19.75m all paid up front or is some of it being paid in installments? If it's in installments then you won't get it all added to the current years transfer kitty.

All paid in full, dont like the monthly stuff think it's something to do with what monkey posted.

Cheers pal

Drinks are available but strictly no doubles or trebles and definately no Carling prem

There will be a selection of wines served by some fat spanish bloke wi a dodgy goatee

All drinks to be served in plastic cups as cups are not on the agenda this season.

Entertainment will be Rafa's amazing party trick, of making £200million dissappear into thin air with sweet FA to show for it!

ahahaha... oh god i love benitez. even more embarassing than when you guys had two ****** managers!

Lol, that's great :thup:

Lol, Shows the value of Liverpool players :p They cost less than an Xbox game. Joke but anyway I believe it's because there is a % of transfer revenue that is made available by the board and I believe your's will stand at a low figure like 25%

Archived