Stockport county?

Hi, Stockport fan here.

That, I think, is possibly the most awesome, underrated feature in FM 09 (they also play in pink in 3d). The pink kit only happens in the friendly games in the first season, itll change back for the main season and that is because we played in real life in a pink kit for our friendly games.

We did this because one of our players, Carl Baker, has two brothers with leukemia (one sadly passed away last month, the other is in remission) and through him the club has become associated with various leukemia charities. So it played in the special pink kit for the friendlies, and then auctioned them off at the beginning of the season, with the proceeds going to the leukemia charity.

Cool huh? When I saw that this had been implemented into the game, I had to change my underwear! :) Im not aware of this feature occurring anywhere else to anyone else, so its quite cool that they remembered this for such a low level side I think

Hi, Stockport fan here.

That, I think, is possibly the most awesome, underrated feature in FM 09 (they also play in pink in 3d). The pink kit only happens in the friendly games in the first season, itll change back for the main season and that is because we played in real life in a pink kit for our friendly games.

We did this because one of our players, Carl Baker, has two brothers with leukemia (one sadly passed away last month, the other is in remission) and through him the club has become associated with various leukemia charities. So it played in the special pink kit for the friendlies, and then auctioned them off at the beginning of the season, with the proceeds going to the leukemia charity.

Cool huh? When I saw that this had been implemented into the game, I had to change my underwear! :) Im not aware of this feature occurring anywhere else to anyone else, so its quite cool that they remembered this for such a low level side I think

Fair play to SI, excellent to include something like that.

Archived