Phew...

Hi new to the forums but thought id post about my almost heart attack whilst managing arsenal, 6 years in having become club legend chairman decides to relinquish control, gives it to another director who after a month also decides nah i dont fancy it either,

In comes a new consortium, who tells me he is going to pump 180mill into club and clear the loans, thanks! :), also wants to improve facitilities (thought arsenals were pretty much the best , but fair enough i thought, cant complain)

Then... tells me wants his own manager... :( hugo sanchez...

have won the league past 3 years in a row, champions league year before last and lost in final last year and the year prior to winning, built up a great team, and lots of nice young players, to say i was slightly nervous was a bit of an understatement ;) didnt want to hit that continue button.

Thankfully after a month of dangling me by a thread tells me after having a word with the fans he will keep me in charge , gee thanks

so now we are by far and away the richest club with nearly 250mill sat nicely in the bank and all my loans up to 2030 gone, wilshire gets his first cap, and my new spanish regen scores on his spain debut, who was it who said a weeks a long time in football? ,

anyway thought id share with u all, hopefully he wont find sumthing to sack me with soon :)

I love moments like that, it makes FM the most addictive game in the world.

However in a way it would be awesome to be sacked! You could create a little fantasy in your head that the fans are furious, protests outside the ground, and the football community as a whole is stunned by the betrayal of such a good manager! Imagine the interviews with your players, a tearful Jack Wilshere - "I got my first cap under thankgodforquinn, I just dont see the justice in firing him." THen the players refuse to play for the new manager (this would be a great feature for the game)

Finally, you get given the Barcelona job and guess who you get in the CL final?? Thats right - Arsenal. And as your new signing blasts in the winner in the 90th minute, you can almost hear the commentators shouting, "And he has got his revenge!!! He has broken Arsenal hearts, what drama!!!!!"

Maybe......or maybe I need to play less FM?? :)

Archived