should i resign?

just won it all with barca and have many memorable games in my two year stay but i've set my sights on this game as being something of a journeyman and trying to win the league title in as many different countries as i can. the problem i have is that it is 2015 and so there is no major international tournament and therefore much less moving around from the other managers in the game after the inevitable sackings/resignations at the end of the season. i do like going out on a high though and i doubt i will retain all six trophies next season.

so should i resign and risk spending a year in the wilderness, or should i stay and try to win it all again?

i've already had plenty of games where i've taken teams up from the bottom and it's not what i'm in the mood for.

bayern are in a hell of a lot of debt so it won't be easy, only one league title in the past five seasons shows that.

and i did start off at the bottom relatively. i began at la galaxy and won the league there, then went to sydney and won the playoffs, then onto hercules and won the league in my first full season but left there for boca juniors and then got the barcelona job.

i think it's unrealistic to go from barcelona to a lower league club anyway, and it would also give me a massive advantage due to the reputation i've built up meaning that players will sign for me that are far too good for the level i am at.

i've already had plenty of games where i've taken teams up from the bottom and it's not what i'm in the mood for.

bayern are in a hell of a lot of debt so it won't be easy, only one league title in the past five seasons shows that.

and i did start off at the bottom relatively. i began at la galaxy and won the league there, then went to sydney and won the playoffs, then onto hercules and won the league in my first full season but left there for boca juniors and then got the barcelona job.

i think it's unrealistic to go from barcelona to a lower league club anyway, and it would also give me a massive advantage due to the reputation i've built up meaning that players will sign for me that are far too good for the level i am at.

Its not that unrealistic.. Sven has pretty much done that.

no, sven has had an unsuccessful time in an international job and has become a director of football at a lower league team thanks to a fat pay cheque waved in his face.

perhaps if someone was taken over by a tycoon it'd be realistic for me to consider but no manager wins the cl and moves on to become a lower league manager when trying to find a new challenge...

Archived