A suggestion to SI

my suggestion about manager contract .. why in contract between club and manager not found A penalty clause and manager Negotiate with club on a number of money this is very important clause in the contract (this is will be more reality) .. and any manager now Just think to leave his club SHOULD PAY the penalty clause to leave it if u don't have money you MUST work for time (depending on ur salary and the penalty clause ) to be enable to pay the penalty clause and this clause will increasing the Importance of the salary of the manager .. I think this is very reality thing

and if a club want u to manage it and u already managing another one from Possible the chairman Who cares to grab u to managing his club to pay the penalty clause for u to ur club if he want you

plz plz SI Study this suggestion and Integrate it in the next Patch

If you're leaving one club to go to another, then the other club will pay compensation to your original club. If you're just quitting all together then you're likely in a bad way with the club and they won't want you there anyway.

If you quit your job you don't pay your employer to let you go do you?

dude, give it some time. Don't just expect loads of replies.

As for the suggestion, I don't like it. The manager contract is already considered when the board FIRE the manager, but how would you expect the Manager to pay to get out of his contract, when he has no "money" (Only career earnings, which is completely different).

Something that really isn't important at all, imo.

Didn't make alot of sense to me. Also it won't be in the next patch, as it'll likely be very nearly ready. Maybe for February's patch, but more likely for FM11 (though I don't think it will be in). Tried working out what you're on about, but i doubt it's realistic, I've never (anywhere) heard of a manager paying his current club money so he can go and join another club.

Didn't make alot of sense to me. Also it won't be in the next patch, as it'll likely be very nearly ready. Maybe for February's patch, but more likely for FM11 (though I don't think it will be in). Tried working out what you're on about, but i doubt it's realistic, I've never (anywhere) heard of a manager paying his current club money so he can go and join another club.

harry redknapp pay for portsmouth to manage tottenham this is was A penalty clause

I've had a few offers from clubs and there's always been a compensation fee in the transfer centre while the offer has been on the table.

So if it's compensation fee that you mean (if i understood correctly), then clubs already pay that.

If i misunderstood the OP then i'm sorry.

Archived