HELP.. Work Permit..

Kale

I am Notts Forrest and tried signing a 23year old brazillian from santos, i had to apply then re-apply for work permit but was unsuccesfull. its really annoying me as west brom signed 24 year old from the same club..

is there anything, like can i sign him but send him out on loan straight away to gain some citizenship or anything as ive read people saying thats what they have done?

any advice is welcomed as i have no clue...

Thanks..

You only get the option to sign players who don't have work permits and loan them out if you already have a foreign feeder club in place - so if you don't have a feeder club already in place to get around work permit regulations there's nothing you can do.

But you'll have to loan those players out for at least three years, so you'll need them on a contract of at least 4 years imo. Don't sign them if you need them immediately, and you always take the risk they'll reject the loan move.

Occasionally, once you sign a player that's failed a WP application, you can offer him a new contract and the WP application is successful. I'm not sure if this works on FM10 though, it did on 09

Archived