so many youth players in italian teams

hi.

ive just started a new game with fc genoa and wondered about the headcoachs first message:

"you have more than 50 players on loan" and I had a look at my youth team and noticed, that there are further 70+ players.

well i thought, dont give a **** unless you dont train your youth team, but the biggest problem is, i want to order my first team players to different training categories of tug's training plan, but I cant really sit there and look at each of 75+ players attributes, noticing, which attributes they are good/bad in and which have to be trained, so wondering in which category (midd.def.att midd and so on) they fit in.

i have more than 75+ players for my first teams training available and just 7 für my u20s.

is there a possbility to reduce the amount of u20 players? or do delete them from my first teams training list?

i just played in england and there, i didnt have such a problem, but in italy it seems to be quite normal.

have a nice day

really? so what do i need to do? anyone here playing an italian team?

what do you do first when you get the team?

i dont want a first team training with more than 70 players lol xD

Italian league always be the first league I played as soon as the newest FM installed. what i did in first team training was giving all players the schedule that match his natural position.

I mostly play with Italian League. First thing I do when I start with a new team is reducing the number of players in first team and Youth team to 50 people (25 first team and 25 for youth), selling or sacking the others. Remember that in youth team can play U21 players and 2 over 21 player. There's a bug in the game that moves all players at 20 years in the Reserve team at the beginning of a new year.

You should loan them out or put them back in the youth team.

think about when you end season 1 with any team, look at how many players the italian teams let go. My whole reserve team for Sedan is made up of free italian transfers, all of who are 19-20 year olds. Loads of chaff but also some rough diamonds. I got 7 players who had been released by Fiorentina. Italian teams seem to clear the decks very quickly.

Archived