What to do now?

I have now became increasingly bored of my main save (Arsenal) into the 2018/19 season. No idea why but i just cant seem bothered with it anymore so am wondering what others tend to do once they get bored of there main save.

Do you try a Journeyman save?

Do you try a lower league team to get them to the top?

Do you try to manage in a country you wouldnt normally do just to shake things up a bit?

Do you do another top team but sign complete opposite type players? ie Arsenal save i only signed players 20 yrs or younger so should i do a save signing ready made players?

Any help would be appreciated and any teams recomended would also be a help.

Personally, once i get bored of my main save, I'll head over to the Challenges forum and have a go at one of them. Dafuge's Challenge is always extremely popular, but with the ability to create competitions now, there's a whole host of things to try. Am currently manging in hong Kong, doing this challenge!

If I get bored of a save, I usually head to the lower leagues of a random country. I've managed in some very strange leagues, varying from Belgrano of Argentina, to Chernomorets in Russia. It expands your knowledge in football significantly due to the new players you discover, and it is also fun trying something different.

Archived