PDA

View Full Version : Why so many bookings?

COOPER_NUFC
14-12-2009, 19:36
Anyone else getting this? I play cautious/easy tackling with every player and i get at least 5 yellow cards every game without fail. Im now half way through the season with both my centre backs on 3 match bans with 10 yellows each. Absoultley ridiculous. I cant even fine them either!

I watch highlights on extended and most highlights seem to be either a yellow card or a corner leading to nothing. The Christmas patch must surely address this.

Magnakai Haaskivi
14-12-2009, 20:04
I had a ton when I started, but they've gradually faded away. I'm not sure why, either, as I haven't really changed my management style (although maybe I've gotten rid of players that were getting a lot of cards without realizing it).

lawd
14-12-2009, 23:16
I was just about to start a thread on this very matter. In the all other FM incarnations I have been near the bottom of the league in terms of bookings and red cards, but now I'm right up near the top (third I think). I play a possesion based system, with normal tackling. It seems I am getting loads of bookings though, and I am at a loss on how to stop it. I would never have my CB's on Easy tackling but at he rate they get booked I may have to.

COOPER_NUFC
15-12-2009, 02:15
Ever since i may this thread my booking count has dropped haha, typical but im not complaining. Actually i am becuase my teams form has dipped also.