How do you get on club's favoured personel/icons/legends list?

In just over eight years I've taken Leeds from League One to League title challengers including an FA Cup and Charity Shield along the way. In this time I've finished 4th, 4th and 3rd in the Premiership, as well as two Champions League quarter finals. I've also beaten scum 5-0 at theirs to send them down and 5-1 at Elland Road. As a Leeds fan myself, if Simon Grayson was to do this, he'd be a legend at the club - yet I'm not even on the favoured personel list?

well i was very pleased with this, but i won everything with man utd in the first year and become a fav person straight away, never had that before normally i would get 20 years in and win most things most wears and NEVER get there, so i think it might have been coded a bit better this year, also i must add that in my first save it took me 4 years to do it. although i will say that i didn't win as much and it was only after i won the champions league for the first time that it happened. so just keep on winning things/doing your best and im sure you'll get there eventually.

good luck

Archived