What year your in..

I was just browsing the forums n i see that some players are in the year 2030 n others in 2009 for example. I was just wondering is this because people rush through games or does it depend on how long ago you got the game and how much you play on it?

Currently im in 2011 with celtic and even though im in the middle of the 2011 season SPL "glitch" (No league fixtures) i still seem to be gettin through it slowly.Usually to get through a season it might take me maybe 3/4 weeks but my computer is pretty slow or maybe i dont play it enough.

Also if someone reads this whos 20 odd years into the future, wots ur addictidness rating like?

I was just browsing the forums n i see that some players are in the year 2030 n others in 2009 for example. I was just wondering is this because people rush through games or does it depend on how long ago you got the game and how much you play on it?

Currently im in 2011 with celtic and even though im in the middle of the 2011 season SPL "glitch" (No league fixtures) i still seem to be gettin through it slowly.Usually to get through a season it might take me maybe 3/4 weeks but my computer is pretty slow or maybe i dont play it enough.

Also if someone reads this whos 20 odd years into the future, wots ur addictidness rating like?

I can't go more than 10 years into the future. I hate it when all the players your playing with are completly unknown.... Well for me they are cos i like having a young team.

When the most expensive players in the world are randoms its a bit boring for me...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scotty Walds:

Boring? It's the opposite for me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I second that. But then I start at the bottom anyway, so they're all unknown to me from day one.

They won the eouropian cup and ireland won the world cup in my long term game on 07 - what was worse was ireland knocked me out when I was england manager and then got sacked

FM07, 2044, and i'm termed "WILY OLD MANAGER" icon_biggrin.gif haha

My addictedness rating is : "NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG" .. . been like this for some time now...

No probs with regens n stuff, cos I've run 7.02 patch...but battling to sign decent scouting staff, especially since the B@stards at Sunderland poached Andres Vilas Boas, my head scout at Chelski, while i was holidaying through internationals icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> No probs with regens n stuff, cos I've run 7.02 patch...but battling to sign decent scouting staff, especially since the B@stards at Sunderland poached Andres Vilas Boas, my head scout at Chelski, while i was holidaying through internationals icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man i hate that, i once went on holiday for a couple of months, when i came back my staff room was like a ghost town!

Archived