Golden Generation

I was wondering if the game has regenerated a Golden Generation of players in your save similar to Cruiff, Krol, Neeskens ect for Ajax in the 70's or Beckham, Giggs, Scholes, Butt and the Neville brothers for Man U in the 90's?

I think this would be a good idea to improve the game as it would introduce world class regens and would change the game dynamics as you way have the best team in Europe and then someone like Porto may regenerate a Golden Generation of players which may help lead them to Champions League glory.

Any thoughts?

I can see trying to implement something like this becoming bug-ridden, tbh you can probably manage it yourself if you bring in the best youngsters of a particular country and develop them really well, i always seem to have heaps of good young french players.

I know what you mean mate with it the idea it may become buggy as hell but I think if it hapenned every 7-11 years to a random team and all their regens that year would be improved 20% or something along those lines.

Yeah see i think the thing is that golden generations in the modern era will be more like the ukranian golden generation they have at the moment where the players came from various clubs as there are more and more players moving around in the modern game and so golden generations will probably be measured by a country's international success rather than one club developing a bunch of quality players. Hopefully this could happen with dynamic league reputations, with a country's highest league's rep being increased leads to perhaps boosts to regens across the board in the league.

Archived