Quelling the uprising.

My team had been in fairly bad form of late offensively, with 3 0-0 draws in a row. The first, after fulltime, I sympathized as they outplayed them. The next two I pre-matched with "Expect a win" and halftimed/fulltimed with "not good enough." A couple games later we went on a winning streak and I have been placing praise where it's due. But entering the 3rd game since the 3 goalless game I noticed nearly half the players feel I'm "Not giving the club enough credit." Furthermore, despite the fact that 2 of the last 3 games I said I was delighted when a certain player's performance at fulltime, and also told the press of my delight, his status is "Feels manager does not appreciate his contribution to the team."

How do I combat this? Honestly over half my team is about to mutiny upon me it seems like, haha. They're all slight concerns.

It's a fine line between your squad being motivated, though, and all 25 of them suddenly deciding they've had enough and want transfers. ;)

I always seem to get this. Albeit i think it's justified as sometimes i slip on "Continue" without giving any team talk, and it may be after we've just had a good win. No surprise that the players respond badly.

Team Talks confuse me a little to be honest. I had a test go with Atletico Madrid where i played around with things and i was against Real Madrid in one game. After leading 3-2 at half-time i lost the match 5-4 AET; i said "Good result", despite having previously said that i was angry with their lead at half-time, and many were "Delighted" after the match. :thup: I would have thought that they'd be bloody confused, seeing as i purposely gave stupid team-talks to see the effects and the team-talks happened to be a bit contradictory.

It's a fine line between your squad being motivated, though, and all 25 of them suddenly deciding they've had enough and want transfers. ;)

I always seem to get this. Albeit i think it's justified as sometimes i slip on "Continue" without giving any team talk, and it may be after we've just had a good win. No surprise that the players respond badly.

Team Talks confuse me a little to be honest. I had a test go with Atletico Madrid where i played around with things and i was against Real Madrid in one game. After leading 3-2 at half-time i lost the match 5-4 AET; i said "Good result", despite having previously said that i was angry with their lead at half-time, and many were "Delighted" after the match. :thup: I would have thought that they'd be bloody confused, seeing as i purposely gave stupid team-talks to see the effects and the team-talks happened to be a bit contradictory.

Yeah they seem fairly random, I remember a player being upset about me saying "For the fans," and another being mad about expecting a performance from him.

Archived