My dumb little wish for a future FM...managers on the sidelines.

Only if we can chose what he does on the touchline.

Is he type of manager who sits calmly in the dugout and only sometimes comes into the technical area, or his he the type who jumps up and down on the touchline if the ref gives a throw in to the wrong team?

This has probably been mentioned before, and it's completely unnecessary really, but I play all my matches in the classic 2D format and I really want to see little virtual managers stalking the sidelines during the match.

Request over. Commence making fun of me. :p

Vincenzo - you sound like a man after my own heart. :D

I want the manager dot too! :cool:

C.

Funny this is, my team won a penalty shootout last night and all the players came running on the pitch and I thought 'If I was manager in RL I would be on there with them'. Then I thought we should have a manager on the bench.

I like the idea of choosing which type of manager you would be before you start a game aswell, including what he would wear. This is something FM could learn from This Is Football!

but I play all my matches in the classic 2D format and I really want to see little virtual managers stalking the sidelines during the match.

Oh how I longed for a little manager dot running along the sideline to join my celebrating players when they won the CL final on penalties :(

SIOSI

Archived