Retired player headline

A fond farewell for Michael Owen

Having completed an incredible 12 seasons with Manchester United, Michael Owen bowed out with a 3-2 victory in his testimonial match.

It was a fond farewell for the player, who arrived at the club in the same year as current manager Vic Ng.

This is the first time that i got this kind of retirement headline!

Anyone got this before?

• SI Staff
:):)i post all the time here and would like to think i contribute to the forum..and im getting told off.(

Don't stress over it - I help make the games and I get told off now and again ;)

PS - Hints and tips file will be out shortly and detail how all the unlockables work (wanted to wait until you'd found them all before putting it out rather than give them away before hand).

iirc it has to be a player that you have signed when you have been at the club it cant be a player thats already at the club as you have to make an impact on their career

well, i bought walcott and dzeko and both were at my club for more than 10 seasons and played in every season but yet when they retired there was no son.

lol i guess there are certain players who do retire after more than 10 seasons?

Ridley pointed out something about making an impact in the player's career.

Was his (the retiree) favorite personnel yourself? You can check this out at the player's profile.

i give up on getting my son Micah Richards retired and still no son. will wait for hints and tips file. :(

and things got a little worse for my team a star striker in my team who is French ( a regen ) Damien Mathieu retired due to a recurring injury :(

• 5 months later...
could someone clarify to me the criteria needed to get the son?

1) Stop playing computer games.

2) Meet a lady.

3) Do certain activities you parents should have mentioned to you.

4) Wait 9 months.

5) Bingo.

Archived