Thread Closure

I am not the only one who has had a thread closed because fan boys decide to troll threads that pick faults with the game.

I am wondering how SI or the mods can justify closing valid threads down because your fanboys want to turn everything into a slagging off battle.

Its almost like nothing bad is allowed to be said about this good but broken version of FM, when it is a fanboy comes along to the thread and insults the OP and you then close the thread..... how do you justify this?

Of course you can say bad things about the game if you can justify and back them up, and perhaps also suggest ways to improve them. You can't however lie, make up statistics, treat your own opinion as fact, or belittle those with opinions that differ to yours as 'fanboys' or 'defenders'. The slagging off only results from the frustrations of those with good intentions being unjustly and rudely shot down and taking offense.

:)

Of course you can say bad things about the game if you can justify and back them up, and perhaps also suggest ways to improve them. You can't however lie, make up statistics, treat your own opinion as fact, or belittle those with opinions that differ to yours as 'fanboys' or 'defenders'. The slagging off only results from the frustrations of those with good intentions being unjustly and rudely shot down and taking offense.

:)

Please dont reply to my threads Hershie, i have no time for you as YOU constantly berate and belittle people who do not have the same opinion as yourself.

Now we just need the other fanboy to post then theirs the first 2 in every thread to reply lol.

I am not the only one who has had a thread closed because fan boys decide to troll threads that pick faults with the game.

I am wondering how SI or the mods can justify closing valid threads down because your fanboys want to turn everything into a slagging off battle.

Its almost like nothing bad is allowed to be said about this good but broken version of FM, when it is a fanboy comes along to the thread and insults the OP and you then close the thread..... how do you justify this?

Threads also get closed when the OP is a load of rubbish that has nothing got to do with Football Manager general Discussion :rolleyes:

Please dont reply to my threads Hershie, i have no time for you as YOU constantly berate and belittle people who do not have the same opinion as yourself.

Now we just need the other fanboy to post then theirs the first 2 in every thread to reply lol.

Attitude adjustment needed!

There's a difference between belittling and attempting to reason with and offering constructive advice to. Don't worry though, I won't be replying to you any more. ;)

Hershie's replies to threads are well thought out and he's never belittled anybody in any thread I've ever read.

Now you will probably put me in the group you call fanboys and I don't really care, but don't make things personal please

I wouldn't be surprised if this thread gets closed now after that sort of post. If this is the kind of post that was in your other thread then i'm not surprised it got closed.

Hi,

If you have a specific issue with moderating, please feel free to PM me, or you can send an email to mods[at]sigames.com.

As an aside, constructive criticism is allowed on these boards, and you'll note that there are plenty of threads open atm from people who are less than enthused with the game.

Just because someone disagrees with your POV, does not make them a fanboy btw.

Archived