THE best Arsenal side.. Ever!!

check this out for an arsenal side. 2nd season playing online with a mate. 10 games to go 7 points clear having lost just 3 all season,man city(him) r 2nd. scored 70 allready. quarter finals of ueafa cup and fa cup,lookin good 4 both.unbeaten in 15. played in a 4-2-3-1 rigid counter formation with tweaked player instructions this is my super gooners.. adler sagna clichy senderos vermaelen veloso fabregas ash young(inside fwd cuts inside) nasri(inside fwd cuts inse cuts inside) arshavin rvp subs. bendtner,milevskiy,wilshere,ramsey,vieria,metzelder,vuckevic,gibbs,almunia and iaquinta. all of whom r interchangeable with 1st choice 11 and r all playin big parts eg.milevskiy 13 goals in 13 games. thats got to b the best arsenal side yet? wot do u think? anyone feel like puting in a challenge?

check this out for an arsenal side. 2nd season playing online with a mate. 10 games to go 7 points clear having lost just 3 all season,man city(him) r 2nd. scored 70 allready. quarter finals of ueafa cup and fa cup,lookin good 4 both.unbeaten in 15. played in a 4-2-3-1 rigid counter formation with tweaked player instructions this is my super gooners.. adler sagna clichy senderos vermaelen veloso fabregas ash young(inside fwd cuts inside) nasri(inside fwd cuts inse cuts inside) arshavin rvp subs. bendtner,milevskiy,wilshere,ramsey,vieria,metzelder,vuckevic,gibbs,almunia and iaquinta. all of whom r interchangeable with 1st choice 11 and r all playin big parts eg.milevskiy 13 goals in 13 games. thats got to b the best arsenal side yet? wot do u think? anyone feel like puting in a challenge?

Honestly.. I don't like it. Mainly because I can't actually work out who's playing what position or who's actually in the first 11 in the first place

Honestly.. I don't like it. Mainly because I can't actually work out who's playing what position or who's actually in the first 11 in the first place

4-2-3-1 adler(gk) sagna(rb) clichy(lb) senderos vermaelen(cb) veloso(cm) fabregas(cm) nasri(aml) arshavin(amc) young(amr) rvp(sc). come on man that wasnt hard to work out was it? especially being an arsenal fan lol

Quarter finals of the UEFA Cup makes it impossible for you to be the 'greatest Arsenal team ever'.

you can only compete in wot u r in im afraid,when i took over wenger had just led them 2 7th place in the 1st season.ive won every game in it tho and the champs lge is next after i win the treble. lge,fa cup and uefa cup. im destroying everyone i play the now,including man u,liverpool(easy),chelski and city

you can only compete in wot u r in im afraid,when i took over wenger had just led them 2 7th place in the 1st season.ive won every game in it tho and the champs lge is next after i win the treble. lge,fa cup and uefa cup. im destroying everyone i play the now,including man u,liverpool(easy),chelski and city

Fair enough. Good luck anyway, I hope you do well mate.

You might want to take a look at this thread though before someone else makes a rude remark - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=20871

so sorry. i'm new to the forums.sorry if i offended anyone

On FM09 I remember a Blackburn save I had where Arsenals midfield was Ribery, Fabregas, Silva, Messi

That really is an amazing, wonderful, extraordinarily, awesomely..

... small midfield :p

But still, I would die for a midfield looking like that at Portsmouth ;)

On FM08 my amazing Arsenal Team looked like this;

GK - Hugo Llores

RB - Sagna/Rafhina

LB - Clichy/Traore (sold him for 45 mill to Barca and they played with 3 at the back and no wingbacks???)

CB - Micah Richards/Toure

CB - Gallas/Zapta

DM - Palombo

CM - Fabregas/Xavi

CM - Mouthinio/Veloso

AMR - Walcott/Messi/Nilmar (think that was his name. he came from villareal, turkish fella)

AML - Silva/Vela/Ronaldo (it was an online game against a mate and he upset him, so in I came and nicked him on a bosmon)

CF - Aguero/Adebayor/Tevez

The greatest set of players I ever had the privelage of managing!

The only thing Senderos is worthy of is licking my boots clean on a Sunday after matches

Bit harsh mate I mean he's a little bit better than some of the other superb centre backs Wenger signed Giles Grimandi, Igor Stepanovos anyone..??? Ha ha

Nilmar (think that was his name. he came from villareal, turkish fella)

Nihat

Bit harsh mate I mean he's a little bit better than some of the other superb centre backs Wenger signed Giles Grimandi, Igor Stepanovos anyone..??? Ha ha

You left out Pascal Cygan ;)

Archived