tackles per game

hi all,

i have two things i was wondering about, and will be glad if you'll help out:

1. tackles per game. ya that stat each player have next to goals and assists. why both of my defenderd (felipe and sakho) have below 0.5 per game? yes, BELOW 0.5. less then 1. they are both good defenders, and with my lazio squad i've only concede 10 in 16 matched, so how??

they can't really steal the ball from the opp attack just once a game, together right?

2. i know they are over 8000 players in my save (genie scout..), but when i open the search player window and clear the filter, the headline of the results is "well known player in you region (6800)". why can't i see them all??

thanks a lot

1. The tackling issue is a well known problem, and hopefully SI are trying to fix this for the next patch.

2. Only the players that are - as the name suggests - 'well known' in you region will appear. Your club, scouts and coaches will have little knowledge, or absolutely no knowledge about certain players (mainly regens) so they will not appear on your search filter.

This is what genie scout is used for - you find the regens then type them in on FM and add them to your shortlist or try to buy them.

Archived