Is it worth waiting???....

Hello all,

I am holding out on starting a new game with Q.P.R until the new patch is released (hopefully some time before Xmas)! What I wanted to know was, is it worth holding out because I'm starting to have withdrawal symptoms from lack of FM. (I find myself coming home from work and having nothing to do)

If I start a new game now, once the patch comes along I'm assuming I can just update and proceed with my previously saved game. My worry is that if I start a new game the updated patch will be very different it will take me a while to get used to tactics and changes....

Any advice or others who are thinking the same as me?

Peace x

There shouldn't be many differences tactically, doesn't seem to be major problems with the new system. What will be changed is defenders not defending, the effective long shot exploit, and the problem of regen DMs having too low of a marking attribute, even the top ones. All this has been stated by SI staff in this sub-forum. There will be other tweaks (if possible) to any other genuine bugs or exploits noticed by users.

Yeh this is true. The way I think of it though is that I don't wanna gain an advantage from, say, the long shot exploit and get loads of goals from it before the patch update and get not many after the patch. I will feel like its taking advantage of cheating, which I'm really opposed to in FM.

Think I might start a new game anyway. Hmm...

Hello all,

I am holding out on starting a new game with Q.P.R until the new patch is released (hopefully some time before Xmas)! What I wanted to know was, is it worth holding out because I'm starting to have withdrawal symptoms from lack of FM. (I find myself coming home from work and having nothing to do)

If I start a new game now, once the patch comes along I'm assuming I can just update and proceed with my previously saved game. My worry is that if I start a new game the updated patch will be very different it will take me a while to get used to tactics and changes....

Any advice or others who are thinking the same as me?

Peace x

Stop worrying and just play the game aleady. Life's too short :)

Aha, i suppose the spainish league is easy to go on a massive run. Just have to watch Sevilla (always a close game). Real Madrid are push-overs on my save, cant seem to get it right against me. I finally found a good left winger to partner Messi from the other side. Jovetic for 8mil which was a steal in my eyes.

Its been increased to about 65 games unbeaten now :p

Archived