Your fastest rise though the game!

I was playing my Fm10 Favorite save yesterday and was thinking that i had managed to progress rapidly though the game with a quick rising reputation and was wondering how others games progressed quickly?

I began the game with Aberdeen in scotland who were playing spl and europa league with the lowest avaliable league the blue square north/south (England). This is what happened:

2009-2010 Finished 2nd in Spl finishing above rangers with celtic wininng the league

Lost in Final of SFA Cup to hibs

Knocked out of last 16 of the Europa league by Genoa 8-7 agg

Took over ivory Coast job after poor result in confedarations cup

Qualified though my world cup group including France Usa and Portugal

Beat England, Brazil to reached semi-finals of world cup

Lost to spain in semi final of world cup on pens after leading 1-0 to 85th min

2010-11 Sitting 2nd in spl got bored resigned as both aberdeen and ivory coast

on october 14th

Reputation now on continental from unknown in 1 and a half years still 31

Offered several jobs but wanted big job

Declared intrest in athletico madrid jobs sitting 13th in la liga

Offered athletico madrid job on december the 4th sitting 13th in league

Finished 3rd in la liga after going unbeaten run after taking over

Beat totenham to win eurpa league 3-1

2011-2012 Win European super cup against Man u

Miss out winning la liga on final day of season to Real Madrid

Win Spanish Cup

Win Champions league beating Barcelona 2-0 in final

Reputation now World class

Offered both inter and man u jobs during season

2012-2013 Win european super cup

Win La liga by 10points

Win World club championship

Win Spanish cup v real madrid

Win champion league v man u 3-2

Again offered man u job

Do not renew athletcio madrid contact

Enter scotish and spanish hall of fame

Take over as Brazil Manger after lose first game in confedarations cup

Win confedaraions cup as Brazil

Thats where my Game is at the moment though that it was a pretty fast and slightly unrealistlic rise though the game but phenomanol fun

Whats everyones else sharpest rises in the game?

2010 season won the mls with la galaxy, resigned straight away afterwards and went to sydney fc

2011 didn't have enough time to pull the team up the league and finished fifth but only lost one game after the team had been on a five game losing streak when i took over, won the playoffs with the same team i took over

2010-11 took over at hercules as soon as the australian season finished so i was only there for three months, went unbeaten but couldn't take the team too far up the league as they had been underperforming

2011-12 won the league with virtually the same team i took over with playing same tactics as at la and sydney

2012-13 left hercules after promotion when offered boca juniors job and won all five trophies (both league titles, copa sud. copa lib. and recopa)

2013-14 resigned from boca and soon was offered the barcelona job after guardiola went to take over spain, didn't win the league but won the cl and spanish cup

2014-15 just started the season but won european super cup and spanish super cup, expecting to win it all this season after bringing in hamsik and guardado

Here's my fastest rise. :)

Moving up by one place through 7 consecutive rounds. I had been in the lower half of the table throughout the first 35 games, so this is the laziest way to gain promotion I think. :) Remained undefeated in the last 17 or 18 games but eventually lost in the playoff semi final after conceiding a goal in th 118th minute...

rise.jpg

I started as unemployed. Bristol Rovers approached me, i took them from League One to Premiership in just 2 seasons. In 2011 i resigned, and Bolton approached me. Took them over, but i wasn't doing well, i got very frustrated and decided to resign from Bolton. Next season, in 2012 Cardiff approached me. They were not doing well, but had 7M to spend, in League One. I took advantage of this and managed to gain promotion through play offs. Next season, they were taken over by another chairman, who gave me 20M to spend. Bought some quality Championship players, and managed to gain promotion in Premiership. With almost the same players, except Steven Taylor, Douglas (a Brazilian regen GK) and Sandro, i won the Premiership. I was with equal points with Man City, and Chelsea were only 3 points behind. The last 3 games were against Chelsea, Pompey and Man City. Drew with Chelsea, won against Pompey and luckily City lost to Arsenal 3-1 in the same week. So i was 1 point up to City. The last game was a 1-1 draw, which was enough to secure the title and to end one of the best seasons ever in FM for me. My reputation changed from Unknown in 2009 to Continental in 2011, and when i promoted with Cardiff in the Premiership, i was World Class in 2014.

Archived