Alternatives for not so powerful PC owners.

Well, to be blunt, my PC can't handle the stadiums with all the people in them without getting all "jittery" .. so i have to turn those off.

So, in every game, i have to look at that empty grass area around the field, which let's be honest it's ugly and, especially in important matches, just doesn't translate the environment suited to these tipes of games.

I don't know if every crappy PC owner agrees, probably not, but i would like to see something different in the future. To me, a simple black background around the field would be a good alternative, if we can't have the stadiums at least we could imagine them.

:thup:

PS: No, i can't give my PC an upgrade right now, kind of low on cash .. christmas is on the way lol so who knows .. until then, any other ideas you might have, feel free to write them.

Im not sure the black background is the way to go tbh. Would that translate more atmosphere than just having the grass around the pitch (like 09)? I dont think so. Perhaps just use the 2-d to see if it makes performance better?

Not that the black background would be more appropriate but i think it would give us the ability to imagine the stadium and all the people there and so on. The empty area just looks like .. well .. empty lol.

But you're probably right, not many people would want it, it comes down to personal taste and to be honest i didn't even thought about playing in 2d, maybe thats the way to go for me.

Not that the black background would be more appropriate but i think it would give us the ability to imagine the stadium and all the people there and so on. The empty area just looks like .. well .. empty lol.

But you're probably right, not many people would want it, it comes down to personal taste.

tbh, i thought this about 09 but i got over it. I soon imagining my 60,000 seater in the background. Perhaps an option to have the stadiums in the background, with the crowd but keep them static so they dont move at all? (like Old Trafford :D)

tbh, i thought this about 09 but i got over it. I soon imagining my 60,000 seater in the background. Perhaps an option to have the stadiums in the background, with the crowd but keep them static so they dont move at all? (like Old Trafford :D)

That would work for me, the less movement the game has the better lol that's why this is the only game i play on the computer :D even a referee running around in the field would be enough to make this PC slow.

Archived