FM2010 MAC installation problem - please help

Hi All,

This is my first post. Before I moan I just want to say I love the game, and I've bought this game every year since the first champ manager in the early 90's (before premier league!) and then went to football manager when they separated.

I'm struggling to install the game on my MAC. I'm constantly getting the following error message:

'The installation of Football Manager 2010 is finished, but some errors occurred during the install. Please see the installation log for details.'

All my drivers and software are the latest versions. Can anyone help?? I've seen this error message on various forums without much clarification on the remedy.

My spec is:

Model Name: MacBook Pro

Model Identifier: MacBookPro5,4

Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo

Processor Speed: 2.53 GHz

Number Of Processors: 1

Total Number Of Cores: 2

L2 Cache: 3 MB

Memory: 4 GB

Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz

Not sure how to find the installation log on the mac. I've navigated through the folders and cannot find it.

I had previously downloaded the demo and I could see the installation log, which makes me think it didn't install the log on the full version.

It's a disc version. ANy help would be much appreciated!!!

When you have the install window open press 'cmd+l'. This will bring up the install log.

I would recommend repairing permissions, cleaning caches, and removing the FM2010 demo from you system. Once this is done, restart your mac, then try to reinstall.

Post the log if this does not work.

p.s. sorry for the late reply I fell asleep.

Archived